Sunday, September 14, 2008

Not Following thru

I have been so busy with this and that -and havent had any time to exercise or eat properly at all. and isnt that the point, that you get so busy and just forget to pencil in time for you and you alone. You know it is important and yet you still find ways of getting out of it because other thing come up. It's sad but i am still the same weight which fluctuates up and down over the same number about 5 pds - either up 5 or down 5 and sometimes right on that number. HAH - you thought i was goign to reveal all my secrets. I know to be healthier and stronger at my age I could be carrying around (one less person) which is the current weight I want to drop in order to reach my goal, so why then do i procrastinate. It use to be because I hated exercise all together, aching muscles, perspiring, embarasement around other people etc.... but now that I exercise in the evenings alot of that is eliminated. I wish at times I had a health consious, healthy eating/excercising mate that would help me along with this. It seems at times an endless battle to go to the store and buy whole wheat bread, salads, fruits, more vegetables but then in the same motion reach for the doritos, cookies, cakes etc... for my husband. I want to be better and I want to be better now. Anyone reading this, please just encourage me to stay on track. Thanks everyone

No comments: