Monday, October 20, 2008

2 weeks down on S.B - Two more to go!

I have been on the South beach diet for 2 weeks now and have successfully lost 10 pounds. I am feeling great and dreading the next two weeks as the food is starting to get tasteless and boring. I am going to do phase one for 2 more weeks which is what I did last time and lost 25 pds. I take a bite of something yummy every now and then just so I don't drive myself crazy. I want to have lost at least 40 pounds by christmas - and I think I can do it, if I just stay motivated and strict on myself with this diet. Phase two is much more easier to maintain and you stay on that phase until you reach your goal weight - I have a heart murmur and cant take over the counter diet pills because they make my heart race. I also have poly-systic ovaries and thyroid issues which makes losing weight almost impossible. I wont give up, and I will keep trying to loose for my sake and for my family's. I am glad that I can depend on a diet that limits all bad carbs and teaches me the proper way to eat rather than depending on a surgery, or weight loss pills. Thanks for all who have supported me so far

No comments: